Save The Date by Jenny B. Jones

Story: 9
Presentation: 9
Total: 18
Publisher: Thomas Nelson
Contermporary Inspirational
To Purchase

Blurb: When funding for Lucy's non-profit job is pulled, she is determined to find out why. Enter Alex Sinclair Enterprises--the primary donor to Lucy's non-profit organizaiton.

Both Lucy and Alex have something the other desperately wants.

Alex has it all...except for the votes he needs to win his bid for Congress. Despite their mutual dislike, Alex makes Lucy a proposition: pose as his fiancée in return for the money she desperately needs. Bound to a man who isn't quite what he seems, Lucy finds her heart--and her future--on the line.

Review: An amazing tale that struck all the right chords :) I enjoy a well written inspy and let me tell you that this was one that I enjoyed until the very last word was read.

I am a sucker for marriages of convenience but when the story and characters can take that plot to a whole new level it just makes me thrilled :) Overall this was a fantastic story that you can bet I will be telling friends about and keeping on my shelf to re-read for years to come.

SNAPS Ms Jones on a superb job.

No comments:

Post a Comment