I'm Not Tired Yet by Marianne Richmond

Story: 10
Presentation: 10
Total: 20
Publisher: Sourcebooks
Childrens
To Purchase

Blurb: For every parent whose child won't settle into bed without a dozen excuses, here is an adorable bedtime story that makes us laugh with recognition from beloved, award-winning author Marianne Richmond. With her signature heartfelt illustrations and whimsical text, I'm Not Tired Yet! helps every parent ease their child off to dreamland. I'm Not Tired Yet! inspires a playful, endearing bedtime routine that leaves kids and grownups looking forward to nighttime, no matter how strong the allure of playtime.



Review: Imaginative and creative, this fun bedtime tale not only brought a smile to my face but brought laughter and giggles to my children when I read it to them.

A fresh story that tackles the dreaded bedtime woe's of the child that isn't wuite ready for bed when mom says it's time. Whimsical pictures that brough a layer of delight to the kids. Nifty hugs and kisses that made us all find the fun in the moments leading up to the lights going off.

Ms Richmond has done a wonderfl job with this terrific poetic story. I can't wait to grab her next story for my family collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment