Faith by Merry Stahel

Story: 9.5
Presentation: 9.5
Total: 19
Publisher: White Rose Publishing
Inspirational Romance
To Purchase

Blurb: Afraid of losing the only person left who loves her, Faith follows her widowed mother-in-law to a new home. But God has plans for Faith...plans that include a new love, hope, and a future. Can Faith open her bruised and hurting heart to allow a loving God and a loving man back in?

Review: Every so often I get the pleasure of reviewing a story that is so powerful, so well written and so wonderful that I am in awe when it is over. This is one of those.

With emotion so powerful and raw that it left me gasping. I was able to connect, to feel, to experience this passionate tale of love, moving on and taking another chance on happiness and love. Ahhh. Yes Ms Stahel has done a wonderful job and I have full intents on see her name on may more stories on my computer screen for a long time to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment